Friday, January 16, 2009

No, No and NO!

I want to say one thing right up front here at the start. I am NOT a Representative or an Affiliate of ANY alternative health remedy marketing program. I am not writing this blog as a marketing ploy.

I have trialled a number of these programs in the past for myself - the products are overpriced for what they do, and in most cases the hype is unwarranted. The autoship and marketing requirements cause more stress than the product alleviates.

What I am going to be sharing here is simply information that I’ve gleaned from a lifetime in this arena, and also from 10 years as a lawyer working in the Government medico-legal field and more recently 7 years’ working sole charge part-time in a health store. I hope you find something here that will open your eyes to some at least of the truths behind how our wonderful bodies are constructed, and how to keep - or make - them well.

Patricia

HealthNews-NZ

http://patriciahowitt.com

- - -
Technorati Tags:
, , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment